We are the first company in America to provide this service!
2013 Tour Dates (Click on Tour for Details)
June 6 – 10
O’ say can you see
- A Patriotic Pilgrimage to our nation’s capital! During our five night stay in Washington DC, we will visit many locations of historic importance, including; the Washington Monument, the Liberty Bell, the Lincoln Memorial, the Capitol Building, the U.S. Supreme Court and many more. We will visit the Bureau of engraving and printing, and see how they make money, and Ford’s Theatre, where President Abraham Lincoln was assassinated. See the Wright Brothers’ flying machine and touch a piece of the moon at the national air and space museum. Last but not least, we will take a tour of the White House!
June 20 – 26
Irish Discovery Tour*
- Top O’ the mornin’ to ya’! Come along on a week-long journey to the Emerald Isle, where we will stay in first class hotels, admire the majestic mountains and breathtaking coastal cliffs, and experience Irish culture at its finest. Our tour starts in Dublin, where we will stay two nights and spend two days exploring, and have a traditional Irish dinner and live entertainment. Next we head to Killarney, to visit Blarney castle and the famous “Stone of Eloquence”, and take a horse drawn car to Castle Ross and the Dingle Brewery. The Flying Boat Museum in Foynes and Rathbaun farm near Galway are the highlights of the next couple of days, which will be packed with amazing scenery and great food and entertainment. Eirinn go Brach!
* Requires Passport
July 11 – 14
Redwood Road Trip & Skunk Train
- Road Trip!! Get ready for a fun-filled weekend on the road with good friends, through the redwood forest. The trip begins in Medford, OR, from there we will drive down to Eureka, California for the night. On our way to the redwoods we will visit Ferdale, CA, named the Northwest’s prettiest painted town, and the home of the theatre filmed in Jim Carrey’s 2001 movie, “The Majestic”. Then we’re off to the famous “shrine” drive through tree in Myers’ Flat, and see the One Log House in Garberville. The next leg of our journey takes us through Fort Bragg, to ride on the fabulous Skunk Train. Our last night will be spent in Sacramento California, where we will reminisce on the good times we’ve all had!
July 25 – 30
Pacific NW Vacation
- Our Pacific Northwest vacation takes us to two of the most beautiful cities in the U.S., Portland, OR and Seattle, WA! We will spend the first two nights at the Red Lion in Portland. While we are in town, we will visit the Oregon Zoo, and The Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) where we will see a planetarium show and have a chance to take a tour of a real life submarine! Then we will take a train to Seattle for a three night stay, where we will see a Mariners baseball game at Safeco Field, visit the Space Needle and have a meal in the revolving restaurant, shop in the world famous Pike Place Market, and choose from a number of interesting attractions with our CityPass!
Dukes of Hazzard
- You love those good ol' boys from Hazzard County. Meet some of the stars Daisy, Luke, Bo, Boss Hog, Rosco, Cletus and Eno! We'll watch the General Lee perform an amazing stunt you won't want to miss. The date and length of this trip is to be determined. Please call for details.
August 24 – 31
Princess Alaska Cruise*
- Back by popular demand, this Alaskan cruise aboard the Star Princess is a sundial Favorite! Enjoy luxurious accommodations, five beautiful ports of call including a Yukon Expedition that takes us along the routes used by prospectors during the gold rush, and into the rugged Canadian wilderness. Meet dog mushers that have competed in the Iditarod, shop for hand-made gifts at the Caribou Crossing trading post, and take a ride on the White Pass Scenic Railway! On the ship we will enjoy all the food we can eat, movies under the stars, swimming in the pool and plenty of R&R. You’ll be glad you came!
* Requires Passport
September 4 – 9
- Music Lovers, this one’s for you! Called “the Live Entertainment Capital of the World”, Branson, Missouri is one of our old favorites. We will have four nights at the Grand Oaks Hotel, and five days packed with live music and comedy, including; The Red Skelton Tribute Show, the Haygoods, and the Hamner Barber Variety Show! Meals include a lunch cruise on the Lake Queen, a hotel pizza party and the Dixie Stampede Dinner Show. And of course, last but not least, we will ride The Ducks!
September 16 – 21
- Come down to Orlando, Florida with us to visit all of our favorite Disney friends at Disneyworld theme park! Our “park hopper” passes allow us access to all of the connected parks. There is the Magic Kingdom, featuring Adventureland, Frontierland, Tomorrowland and the Pirates of the Caribbean town! There are two water parks, Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon, where we can snorkel with sharks and ride the 120ft waterslide, dubbed the Summit Plummet! Also included is Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and Epcot Center. This will be a truly magical vacation!Visit the pandas at the world-famous San Diego Zoo. Take a wild water ride. Bring home a little of Mexico shopping on a visit to Old Town.
Pizza with Patsy Cruise
- I am pleased to announce the addition of this vacation to the 2013 vacations. This will give everyone an opportunity to meet the founder of Sundial Special Vacations, Patsy Conner. We will shut our offices down and have a pizza party! We can’t wait to meet you and you will have a chance to meet Patsy, Bruce, Thomas and the rest of Sundial. Patsy started doing these vacations 43 years ago. The Norwegian Pearl sails out of Vancouver BC and heads down to Astoria Oregon. Here in addition to meeting us, we will give you a great tour of Astoria. See where they filmed The Goonies and Kindergarten Cop. After Astoria you spend the day out on the open sea. Enjoy the sea air and have dinner in one of the many restaurants the Pearl has to offer. The next morning you will awake in San Francisco. Explore the famous wharf and take a cable car ride for a tour of this famous city. Another day at sea and then arrive in Los Angeles where you will fly home with some great memories. Cruise price $988 price includes meals, double occupancy cabin, entertainment, transfers and gratuities. Airfare Zone: PST $440 MST $625 CST $630 EST $690 Call Thomas at 1-800-547-9198 or register on line www.sundialtour.com Space is limited please reserve soon if you plan to go.
October 3 – 7
Flathead Lake Dude Ranch
- Enjoy horseback riding, evening rodeos, cook-outs over the open fire, and fun with the cowboys at Averill’s Flathead Lake Lodge! Established in 1945, this is Montana’s finest Dude Ranch, awarded Montana’s best hospitality business for 15 consecutive years. The 30 by 15 mile lake offers sailing, canoes and Kayaks, as well as swimming and fishing. The aroma of barbeques, fresh baked breads and pies will call us to the dining room for hearty, home-cooked meals, just the thing after a long day on the range. You’ll arrive as City Slickers, but you’ll leave as Cowboys!
October 17 – 21
New York, New York
- Take a bite out of the Big Apple! Six days and nights in New York City, with an exciting lineup of activities you are sure to enjoy. We will take a double decker bus all over town, visit Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty, and have lunch at Carnegie’s Deli. See the shockingly life-like figures at Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum, and enjoy the view from the top of the Empire State Building! We will also visit Radio City Music Hall and experience the unique New York Skyride, an aerial simulator tour, “flying” over 30 famous city sights! During our free time we will enjoy the food, sights and of course shopping, of the biggest city in the U.S. Start spreading the news, You’ll want to be a part of it!
November 7 – 10
Mall of America**
- This vacation is the ultimate holiday shopping experience! We will stay four nights right next door to the Mall of America, with a hefty shopping budget and passes to all of the incredible rides and attractions the country’s biggest mall has to offer! We will go to the LEGO store, featuring eight larger-than-life models including a LEGO robot towering over 34 feet tall! At the Nickelodeon Universe, we will meet Spongebob Squarepants and ride an indoor rollercoaster. We will also visit the aquarium, take in a movie at the state of the art theater, and check out the “works” museum, with all kinds of hands on science and engineering exhibits.
** Shopping Gift Card included in tour price
November 16 – 23
- Take a round trip from Honolulu, Hawaii to five ports of call around the islands aboard Norwegian Cruise Lines’ Pride of America! This wonderful ship offers first class dining, entertainment and atmosphere. Whether you like busy days filled with activities and reservations at specialty restaurants, or long hours by the pool, you are sure to have the time of your life! We will enjoy a traditional Hawaiian luau (complete with a roast pig and hula dancers) in Kauai, spend plenty of time in the sun and of course get “Leid”. Aloha!
December 6 – 8
- Willkommen! Leavenworth, Washington is an old style Bavarian village that looks like it came right out of a Christmas story. Their Christmas Lighting Festival, with its twinkling lights, carolers, hot cocoa and horse drawn carriages, is sure to make it a truly memorable holiday destination. We will stay at the fantastic Icicle Village Resort, where we will be treated to breakfast each morning, starting our days off right. At the Nutcracker Museum, we will see some very beautiful examples of a time-honored holiday craft tradition. Meet Saint Nicholas and ride a sleigh around town, and visit shops full of cuckoo clocks, music boxes, and other old world treasures. Fröhliche Weihnachten!