We are the first company in America to provide this service!
2015-2016 Tour Dates **Tour prices do NOT include airfare**
Dolphins at Atlantis Cruise
- Sail from Miami to the sunny islands of the Bahamas. Enjoy swimming and laying in the sun at a private beach on Stirrup Cay. At the Atlantis resort, the dolphins are waiting to play with you!
- Spend an entire day watching the biggest hot air balloon festival in America. The other two days, explore the history of Albuquerque and the beauty of the New Mexico desert.
Boo! At Disney World
- You’re invited to Mickey’s Not So Scary Party. Celebrate the Halloween season at the Magic Kingdom and ride all of your favorite rides. Visit Epcot and the other parks that Disney World has to offer.
- Pirates await you at Dolly Parton’s Pirate dinner show. Enjoy the sounds of Christmas at the Carolina Opry, visit Ripley’s aquarium, and take in your favorite music stars at the Legends in Concert.
- Take a vacation on my favorite island. Take an evening dinner cruise and watch the sunset, experience a traditional luau, and a visit to the Haleakala Volcano. All of this plus more will make your Hawaiian vacation unforgettable.
Knotts Merry Farm
- Come celebrate the holiday season in California. Knotts Berry Farm will be decked out in holiday cheer. More fun awaits you at Disneyland, Seaworld, and Medieval Times. It’s a perfect trip to shake off those winter blues.
Winter Warm Up
- Come on down to Tampa and warm up in the Florida sunshine. Visit Busch Gardens, where there are so many rides and animals it will take the entire day to see everything. Visit the Florida Aquarium and Museum of Science and Industry. A very special afternoon will be spent at the Big Cat Rescue. Here you will visit with lions and tigers that have been rescued and brought here for a much better life. It will be a warm and fun time for everyone!
Brighten Up In Palm Springs!
- Warm up from the chilly northern weather and head to the desert before it gets too hot. Ride the Aerial Tram up 8500 feet to the San Jacinto State Park. Spend the day at the Living Desert Zoo and Botanical Garden and a visit to the Discovery Museum of the Desert. Enjoy a quick visit to this Southern California oasis.
Mexican Riviera Cruise
- Ready for some serious fun?! Step on Board the Ruby Princess for a fun filled cruise to the Mexican Riviera. You will spend 2 days full of activities and/or lounging at the poolside on your way to Mexico. You’ll get to visit Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas. Check out Dolphin Adventure at the Dolphin Adventure Center and visit the Malecon Boardwalk, check out all the shops and artist wares and buy some souvenirs in Puerto Vallarta. Back to the ship and on to Mazatlan, arriving the following morning. Watch the High Divers perform acrobatic plunges from a 59-foot high ledge. Later, maybe try out ziplining through the tree tops. Around dinner time, return to the Ruby Princess to continue to your last destination, Cabo San Luca where you can try out water sports at Medano Beach, visit the street vendors, restaurants and enjoy all the lively local color. Return to your ship after lunch to begin your cruise back home. ARRIBA!!!!
Monster Truck Show Atlanta
- Spend an exciting weekend in the heart of the south, Atlanta Georgia. Visit the Atlanta Underground, tour the World of Coca Cola, take the Dolphin Encounter at the Aquarium and a day at the zoo. At night, enjoy the Monster Jam!
Come See … Tennessee!
- Stay in charming Gatlinburg and spend a day at the exciting Dollywood and a day at the aquarium that was voted #1 in America, Ripleys. Have dinner and watch the amazing show at Dixieland Stampede. Head on down to Asheville NC and take a tour of America’s largest home, The Biltmore Estate. This fun and scenic trip takes you right through the heart of the beautiful Smokey Mountains.
Sunny San Diego
- Visit the San Diego Zoo Safari park and ride the tram through 1800 acres and 2600 animals. Make sure you bring your camera for some great photo shots. That night, eat dinner in Old Town and stroll through the exciting shops. Have a blast at Legoland where there are over 60 rides and attractions. Your trip wouldn’t be complete without visiting all the sea creatures at the exciting Seaworld.
- Spend two fun days at Disneyland! Then you are off to see how movies are made at Universal Studios. Explore Legoland and walk through this amazing park. This is the one California trip that you don’t want to miss out on!
- Hop on a bus in Vegas that will take you past the Hoover Dam as you make your way to the Grand Canyon. Visit the Hopi House and gift shop, Yavapai Point and the historic village. Spend a day at the adventurous Bonnie Springs Ranch. Visit the Shark Reef Aquarium at the beautiful Mandalay Bay Resort. Take a magical gondola ride through “Venice” at the beautiful Venetian Hotel. A trip to Vegas wouldn’t be complete without shopping at the Forum, in the spectacular Caesars Palace.
- History buff? This is the tour for you! Come along to our nation’s capitol where you will have the opportunity to see some of the national monuments lit up in the dark, take a cruise to Mt. Vernon, George Washington’s Virginia home, and tour the Smithsonian Institution and Museums. Don’t miss out on seeing a show at Ford’s Theater as well as the Duck Tour, a journey through the National Mall and the Potomac River.
Seaside Party at the Beach
- The fun never ends in Seaside! Dining overlooking the ocean, dancing, museums, feeding the sea lions, riding the historic trolley, and a big pizza party. Life’s better at the beach.
- Feel the mist on your face onboard The Maid of the Mist and hear the thundering roar of 600,000 gallons of water fall right in front of your eyes. Enjoy the buffet at the Skylon Tower Revolving Dining Room 775ft above the falls. Experience other miscellaneous activities and spend your nights at the Crowne Plaza hotel with views of the falls.
Dukes of Hazzard
Call for price
- You love those good ol’ boys from Hazzard County. Meet some of the stars, like Daisy, Luke, Bo, Boss, Hog, Rosco, Cletus, and Enos! We’ll watch the General Lee preform an amazing stunt you won’t want to miss. Date/Duration to be determined.
Train to Denali and Glaciers
- Go by train from Fairbanks to Anchorage, stopping off for an unforgettable tour of Alaska’s wild tundra and spending the night in Denali. In Anchorage, you will take a cruise to see some amazing glaciers.
- If you haven’t been to Branson yet, this is the trip for you. So many things to see, shows to watch, and places to eat. It’s hard to name them all. All you need to know is that you will have a great time in Branson!
Cruise to Alaska
- Take an exciting ride up to the amazing glaciers in Alaska, stopping along the way in Ketchikan, Skagway, and Juneau. A visit to the beautiful Victoria, Canada finishes up this cruise.
Dolphins at Atlantis Cruise
- Sail out of Miami to the sunny islands of the Bahamas. Enjoy swimming and laying in the sun at a private beach on Stirrup Cay. At the Atlantis resort, the dolphins are waiting to play with you! (Passport needed)
Flathead Lake Lodge Montana
- Flathead Lake Lodge offers the ultimate vacation with unlimited horse and water recreation. Each day offers an abundance of activities for every age. Whether you’re interested in spending the morning on horseback and the afternoon on the water, the day is yours and there are more than enough options for the whole group. Take a vacation to an authentic dude ranch. Yeehaw!
- Spend an entire day watching the biggest hot air balloon festival in America. The other two days, explore the history of Albuquerque and the beauty of the New Mexico desert!
Boo! At Disney World
- You’re invited to Mickey’s Not So Scary Party. Celebrate the Halloween season at the Magic Kingdom and ride all of your favourite rides. Visit Epcot and the other parks that Disney World has to offer.
Hawaii Cruise – Cruis’n the USA
- Aloha! With this unique Hawaii cruise itinerary, you get overnights in both Maui and Kauai as well as visits to Oahu and the Big Island of Hawaii. You’ll be on island time as you discover cascading waterfalls, active volcanos, black, green and white sand beaches, historic sites and unspoiled nature.
Christmas Magic Train to Leavenworth, WA
- Celebrate the season in style as you travel by train from Seattle to Leavenworth, WA, the little Bavarian Village. You will check into the Icicle Village Resort for a 2 night stay. The next day, you will be part of the Treelighting Festival and the town comes alive with lots of activities. Watch as St. Nick walks through town with his wand and magically lights up the entire town in one fell swoop, including a 100 foot tree! There will also be a sing-along. Enjoy the remainder of the evening at the hotel. Have breakfast the next morning before taking the Motorcoach Transportation back to Seattle.