We are the first company in America to provide this service!
2014-2015 Tour Dates (Click on Tour for Details) **Tour prices do NOT include airfare**
A Royal Time on the Queen Mary
- Spend 4 incredible nights on the historic Queen Mary cruise ship. The Queen Mary launched in 1934 and was the premier cruise ship at the time. It now rests in Long Beach as a wonderful hotel full of museums and exhibits including a Princess Diana exhibit that includes heirlooms and other cherished memorabilia belonging to the Royal Family. Have tea in the afternoon in the royal tearoom. The next day, take a short cruise out to Catalina Island and have an excursion visiting a colony of Sea Lions and Dolphins. Your last day will be spent on the waterfront in Long Beach including a trip to the Aquarium of the Pacific.
History and Hershey
- Start your vacation by going back in time to the 1700s at Colonial Williamsburg. Here you will experience what life was like in America a few hundred years ago. The people that live there still dress as they did many years ago and give you a tour you will never forget. Next it is up to Washington DC for an afternoon at the Smithsonian and a quick visit to some of the monuments and the White House. Then you are off to the sweetest place on Earth!! Hershey Pennyslvania…here you will spend two fun filled days and eat some great chocolate. Spend time at ZooAmerica, an 11 acre animal park and at Hersheypark where there are over 11 thrilling rollercoasters to choose from.
- There is so much to see in Orlando we had to add another trip. Spend and exciting day at Gatorland. See the thrilling alligator shows and walk through their wild animal park, known as the alligator capital of the world. Spend a day at Universal Studios and enjoy the thrilling Transformers 3D, Men in Black and E.T. rides. Get creative when you visit Legoland for a great hands on experience. A great time is waiting for you in Florida.
Sundial Family and Friends
- Come to Seaside for a fun filled vacation. See familiar Sundial faces and meet some new ones. You will be shown the sights of Astoria and have fantastic times on the beach.
Sunny San Diego
- Visit the San Diego Zoo Safari park and ride the tram through 1800 acres and 2600 animals. Make sure you bring your camera for some great photo shots. That night, eat dinner in Old Town and stroll through the exciting shops. Have a blast at Legoland where there are over 60 rides and attractions. Your trip wouldn’t be complete without visiting all the sea creatures at the exciting Seaworld.
- Get ready for the trip of a lifetime!! Spend a fun filled day at Disneyland Paris. See where Mickey and Minnie live when they are in France. Spend to adventurous days in Paris seeing all the amazing sights including the Eiffel Tower. Travel between London and Paris on the EuroStar that will take you under the English Channel. No need to hold your breath as the high speed train travels up to 200 mph and will have you there in no time. Spend two days in London seeing all the historic and “royal” sights. This is one fun packed journey.
* Requires Passport
- Stay in charming Gatlinburg and spend a day at the exciting Dollywood and a day at the aquarium that was voted #1 in America, Ripleys. Have dinner and watch the amazing show at Dixieland Stampede. Head on down to Asheville NC and take a tour of Amercias largest home, The Biltmore Estate. This fun and scenic trip takes you right through the heart of the beautiful Smokey Mountains.
Christmas In June
- This memorable trip includes a trip up Pikes Peak. Ride the Pikes Peak Cog Railway for nine miles up 14,115 feet on this scenic excursion. It’s the highest train in the USA. Spend a day at Santas Workshop Amusement Park. Ride on the Peppermint slide and the Candy Cane Coaster. Strike it rich in Cripple Creek and learn about the 1890 Gold Rush. Ride the train and spend the afternoon in the Mollie Kathleen Gold Mine. Visit Garden of the Gods and learn history and see dinosaur fossils. Rounding out this great trip is a visit to the US Olympic Training Center. Fun in the Colorado Springs sun!
Southern Oregon Adventure
- We will drive from Portland to Medford, traveling through the beautiful state of Oregon. Journey into the Cascades to the world famous Crater Lake, one of the natural wonders of the world. Learn how this lake was once a volcanic mountain. Then its BBQ time!! Meet me at the scenic Union Creek Campground Picnic Area where I will be cooking hamburgers and hotdogs for your dinner. The next few days will be filled with a jet boat ride taking you down the Rogue River to have lunch at a secluded ranch. A day touring historic Jacksonville on the historic trolley. Visit the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, where you will go backstage and meet the actors and watch an incredible performance. On the bus ride back to Portland, spend the morning touring Wild Life Safari animal park. Your bus will drive through 600 acres while you enjoy viewing over 80 different species of animals.
Bay Area Blast
- Take a fun tour of the Jelly Belly factory in Fairfield California. See where they make this popular and fun candy. Then enjoy a day of shopping at the historic Sonoma Square. Lots of great stores and tons of cheeses to sample. The next day, take the ferry into San Francisco and enjoy the fun activities of Fourth of July on Fishermans Wharf. That night, watch the fireworks from across the bay. Your last day will be spent at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. The park has tons of animals and some very exciting rides.
$1740 for land portion
- Heather, our tour guide from Seattle, will be taking a group to the beautiful town of Lahaina. Activities include a dinner cruise, luau, aquarium and a trip to Haleakala Volcano.
- Breeze on into the famous windy city. Your vacation will take you to sites such as the Aquarium, Planetarium, The Field Museum and the Navy Pier. No trip to Chicago would be complete without a quick ride up the elevator to the John Hancock Observatory. You will be lifted up 1000 feet in the sky and are able to see 4 states and Lake Michigan. Up for some baseball? White Sox or the Cubs? Lets try to take in a game.
Sawyer Glacier Alaskan Cruise
- From Seattle you will visit Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway Alaska. Take the exciting White Pass Railway and ride the train all the way to The Yukon. The ship will sail through breathtaking Sawyer Glacier. Passing by whales and other Alaskan Wildlife. Your last stop will be a day in historic Victoria. Bring your coat, even though its August it can get chilly around all that ice!!
Festive New Orleans
- Take an exclusive tour of New Orleans’ main attraction, as Mardi Gras World gives you a rare behind-the-scenes look at the magic of Mardi Gras. Come see how this amazing floats are have been made since 1947. You will visit the Audubon Zoo, the New Orleans Aquarium and take a Cajun Swamp Boat Tour. A short distance outside the city you will arrive at Avery Island. Here you will tour where Tabasco sauce is made and visit the Jungle Gardens and Bird City.
Big Texas Fun
- Come spend four fun filled days in San Antonio. Take a boat cruise on the beautiful River Walk and enjoy dinner at one of the great local restaurants. Spend a day at Seaworld, yes there is a Seaworld in the middle of Texas. Thrilling adventure awaits you at Six Flags where you can choose from mild to wild rides. Your trip wouldn’t be complete without visiting the Alamo and other great San Antonio sites.
September 28-Oct 2
Hollywood and Cruise to Mexico
- Come sail to Mexico for 4 fun filled days. Visit Catalina Island and Ensenada Mexico. Enjoy the excitement that can only be found on a cruise. Back in LA, spend any entire day at Universal Studios and have dinner at one of the outstanding restaurants at the Universal City Walk.
September 28-Oct 2
Flathead Lake Lodge Montana
- Flathead Lake Lodge offers the ultimate vacation with unlimited horse and water recreation. Each day offers an abundance of activities for every age. Whether you’re interested in spending the morning on horseback and the afternoon on the water, the day is yours and there are more than enough options for the whole group. Take a vacation to an authentic dude ranch. Yeehaw!!
Central California Adventure
- Fly into Burbank and start your vacation in sunny California. Your adventure will take you to Magic Mountain where you can choose from thrilling rides or more tame rides in Bugs Bunny World. Head north to our “Little Denmark”, Solvang California. This charming town has windmills and is full of Danish charm. Try the smorgasbord at the famous Red Viking Restaurant. A quick stop at the hilarious Ostrichville and then you are on your way to San Simeon and a tour of the breathtaking Hearst Castle.
Holiday Wonder in Branson
- It's a magical time of year in Branson! Take a river cruise on the famous Branson Belle. Enjoy the Christmas show at the exciting Dixie Stampede. Spend the evening at Silver Dollar City, a great amusement park, and watch the festival light show. Lots of other exciting shows, tons of shopping and great southern cooking!
- From Honolulu sail to Maui for two incredible days. Your next two stops are on the big island, Hilo and Kona. This island is so big it takes to stops to see it all. Now you are off to Nawiliwili, Kaui. Spend one day ashore then enjoy the next day as you cruise the beautiful Napali Coast. This cruise is a great way to see the best of Hawaii in just 7 days. Aloha!!
Disneyland…A Season to Sparkle
- Hundreds of thousands of lights glisten, fireworks burst to the sounds of the season and Disney Characters don their most festive apparel.Gaze at the snow-capped towers of Sleeping Beauty Castle as it shimmers with icicles and lights. Rejoice with "it's a small world" Holiday, and embrace holiday festivities around the globe.Experience A Christmas Fantasy Parade, where favorite Characters join Santa in a musical extravaganza.Behold the "Believe... In Holiday Magic" fireworks show as it builds to a crescendo of bursting colors and falling. Truly the most magical time to visit Disneyland.
Winter Warm UP
- Visit Busch Gardens, where there are so many rides and animals it will take the entire day to see everything. Visit the Florida Aquarium and the Museum of Science and Industry. A very special afternoon will be spent at the Big Cat Rescue. Here you will visit with lions and tigers that have been rescued and brought here to have a much better life. It will be a warm and fun time for everyone!!
- Spend four incredible days at Disneyland Tokyo. The first two days will be at the Disneyland park. Come say hello to Goofy and Pluto in there amazing Japanese park. Spend the next two days at Disney Sea. This is the most expensive theme park ever built. All the features are themed around water, Mediterranean Harbor and Mermaid Lagoon to name a few. One day will be spent exploring the exciting city of Tokyo. Ride up to the top of the Tokyo Sky Tree and see the view of this fantastic city in Japan.
* Requires Passport
- Hop on a bus in Vegas that will take you past the Hoover Dam as you make your way to the Grand Canyon. Visit the Hopi House and gift shop, Yavapai Point and the historic village. Spend two days exploring the Las Vegas Strip. Visit the Shark Reef Aquarium at the beautiful Mandalay Bay Resort. Take a magical gondola ride through “Venice” at the beautiful Venetian Hotel. A trip to Vegas wouldn’t be complete without shopping at the Forum, in the spectacular Caesars Palace!
- Visit the biggest city in the Northwest, Seattle. During your stay you will ride up to the very top of the famous Space Needle. Then spend the afternoon exploring the Pacific Science Center. Spend a day down on the waterfront where you will visit the Seattle Aquarium, ride on the Great Wheel and take a cruise around Elliot Bay and Seattle Harbor. Spend on entire day at the Woodland Park Zoo, exploring all of the 92 acres at this award winning zoo.
Elvis and More
- The home of country music awaits you. Take a vacation to Nashville and see the Country Music Hall of Fame. Spend the afternoon cruising on the General Jackson Showboat and enjoy a great southern lunch. See a fantastic show at the Grand Ole Opry full of your favorite country music stars. A short drive and you are at the Heartbreak Hotel in Memphis. Spend the day viewing Graceland, the former home of legend Elvis Presley.
- If you haven’t been to Branson yet, this is the trip is for you. So many things to see, shows to watch and places to eat. Its hard to name them all. All you need to know is that you will have a great time in Branson!!
Reno and Lake Tahoe
- Come spend 3 nights in the “Biggest Little City in the West”! Explore historic Carson and Virginia City and ride the train up to Gold Hill. In Tahoe, ride the aerial tram up 2000 feet at the Squaw Valley Resort. Up on top you will have lunch and then tour the Olympic Museum. There might be a little bit of snow left. Spend your evenings exploring downtown Reno and all the glitz the city has to offer.