We are the first company in America to provide this service!
2015-2016 Tour Dates (Click on Tour for Details) **Tour prices do NOT include airfare**
Winter Warm UP
- Come on down to Tampa and warm up in the Florida sunshine. Visit Busch Gardens, where there are so many rides and animals it will take the entire day to see everything. Visit the Florida Aquarium and Museum of Science and Industry. A very special afternoon will be spent at the Big Cat Rescue. Here you will visit with lions and tigers that have been rescued and brought here for a much better life. It will be a warm and fun time for everyone!
- Spend four incredible days at Disneyland Tokyo. The first two days will be at the Disneyland park. Come say hello to Goofy and Pluto in there amazing Japanese park. Spend the next two days at Disney Sea. This is the most expensive theme park ever built. All the features are themed around water, Mediterranean Harbor and Mermaid Lagoon to name a few. One day will be spent exploring the exciting city of Tokyo. Ride up to the top of the Tokyo Sky Tree and see the view of this fantastic city in Japan.
* Requires Passport
- Hop on a bus in Vegas that will take you past the Hoover Dam as you make your way to the Grand Canyon. Visit the Hopi House and gift shop, Yavapai Point and the historic village. Spend two days exploring the Las Vegas Strip. Visit the Shark Reef Aquarium at the beautiful Mandalay Bay Resort. Take a magical gondola ride through “Venice” at the beautiful Venetian Hotel. A trip to Vegas wouldn’t be complete without shopping at the Forum, in the spectacular Caesars Palace!
March 28-April 5
Spring Break Cruise
- Sailaway to the Eastern Caribbean on a cruise visiting the islands of the Bahamas, St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, and Grand Turk. Plus all of the fun things found on a cruise ship!
- Visit the biggest city in the Northwest, Seattle. During your stay you will ride up to the very top of the famous Space Needle. Then spend the afternoon exploring the Pacific Science Center. Spend a day down on the waterfront where you will visit the Seattle Aquarium, ride on the Great Wheel and take a cruise around Elliot Bay and Seattle Harbor. Spend on entire day at the Woodland Park Zoo, exploring all of the 92 acres at this award winning zoo.
Elvis and More
- The home of country music awaits you. Take a vacation to Nashville and see the Country Music Hall of Fame. Spend the afternoon cruising on the General Jackson Showboat and enjoy a great southern lunch. See a fantastic show at the Grand Ole Opry full of your favorite country music stars. A short drive and you are at the Heartbreak Hotel in Memphis. Spend the day viewing Graceland, the former home of legend Elvis Presley.
- Explore this famous southern city. Visit the World of Coca Cola, Stone Mountain amusement park, and the Atlanta Aquarium. This city will have you saying “Y’ll come back soon!”.
- If you haven’t been to Branson yet, this is the trip is for you. So many things to see, shows to watch and places to eat. Its hard to name them all. All you need to know is that you will have a great time in Branson!!
Reno and Lake Tahoe
- Come spend 3 nights in the “Biggest Little City in the West”! Explore historic Carson and Virginia City and ride the train up to Gold Hill. In Tahoe, ride the aerial tram up 2000 feet at the Squaw Valley Resort. Up on top you will have lunch and then tour the Olympic Museum. There might be a little bit of snow left. Spend your evenings exploring downtown Reno and all the glitz the city has to offer.
Dukes of Hazzard
- The date, length, and price of this trip is to be determined. Please call 1-800-547-9198 for details.
Turtle Tour Portland
- Sometimes vacations just need to be a bit slower. This one is just that. Open to anyone, but especially those that need more time and assistance. Visit Multnomah Falls, have dinner on a river cruise, feed the fish at Bonneville Dam, and watch the chefs at Benihana’s cook right at your table.
Train to Denali and Glaciers
- Go by train from Fairbanks to Anchorage, stopping off for an unforgettable tour of Alaska’s wild tundra and spending the night in Denali. In Anchorage, you will take a cruise to see some amazing glaciers.
Dolphins at Atlantis Cruise
- Sail from Miami to the sunny islands of the Bahamas. Enjoy swimming and laying in the sun at a private beach on Stirrup Cay. At the Atlantis resort, the dolphins are waiting to play with you!
- Spend an entire day watching the biggest hot air balloon festival in America. The other two days, explore the history of Albuquerque and the beauty of the New Mexico desert.
Boo! At Disney World
- You’re invited to Mickey’s Not So Scary Party. Celebrate the Halloween season at the Magic Kingdom and ride all of your favorite rides. Visit Epcot and the other parks that Disney World has to offer.
- Pirates await you at Dolly Parton’s Pirate dinner show. Enjoy the sounds of Christmas at the Carolina Opry, visit Ripley’s aquarium, and take in your favorite music stars at the Legends in Concert.
- Take a vacation on my favorite island. Take an evening dinner cruise and watch the sunset, experience a traditional luau, and a visit to the Haleakala Volcano. All of this plus more will make your Hawaiian vacation unforgettable.
Knotts Merry Farm
- Come celebrate the holiday season in California. Knotts Berry Farm will be decked out in holiday cheer. More fun awaits you at Disneyland, Seaworld, and Medieval Times. It’s a perfect trip to shake off those winter blues.
- Spend two fun days at Disneyland! Then you are off to see how movies are made at Universal Studios. Explore Legoland and walk through this amazing park. This is the one California trip that you don’t want to miss out on!
- Take a tour of all of the famous monuments during the day and see them lit up at night. Visit the massive Smithsonian museums and cruise over the Potomac River to George Washington’s home, Mount Vernon.
Seaside Party at the Beach
- The fun never ends in Seaside! Dining overlooking the ocean, dancing, museums, feeding the sea lions, riding the historic trolley, and a big pizza party. Life’s better at the beach.
- Brace the mist of the falls as your boat passes under them. Enjoy the view atop the Skylon Tower and spend the evening watching the illumination show at the falls.
Cruise to Alaska
- Take an exciting ride up to the amazing glaciers in Alaska, stopping along the way in Ketchikan, Skagway, and Juneau. A visit to the beautiful Victoria, Canada finishes up this cruise.